This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for W3Now Web Design, Inc. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Payment and Return Policy
This notice discloses the payment practices for W3Now Web Design, Inc.
- Before design an programming begins you will need to sign our contract and pay the initial payment.
- The initial payment is not refundable for any reason.
- Upon web design and programming completion, you will have the opportunity to test and approve your new website in a test environment.
- Once you have approved and tested the website, please pay the project amount due, and then your website will be placed online.
- During the next 30 days, please let us know if there are any unforseen website issues and we will gladly correct them.
- All payments are final once the website has been placed online.
Read Terms of Service.